SALE, DELIVERY AND PAYMENT CONDITIONS SANTING BEER and SPIRIT BARRELS
Registered in the trade register under number 77968794
Article 1 DEFINITIONS
In these terms and conditions:
a. entrepreneur: Santing Beer and Spirit Barrels, Chamber of Commerce number 77968794;
b. buyer: any person, legal entity or company that purchases services, goods or products from the entrepreneur.
c. tenant: any person, legal entity or company that rents items from the entrepreneur.
Article 2 APPLICABILITY
These terms and conditions apply to all purchase agreements and all rental agreements that are concluded between the entrepreneur and a buyer or a tenant.
Article 3 OFFERS
Quotations, unless stated otherwise in the quotation or otherwise agreed, are valid for two weeks, counting from the date of issue of the quotation.
Article 4 NO WARRANTY – NO EXCHANGE
1. The goods and products that the entrepreneur sells are defective by definition. It concerns used items and products.
2. The entrepreneur does not give any guarantee on the sold / delivered goods or products.
Product liability and all liability for damage and consequential damage caused by the sold / delivered goods and products, by whatever name and also if this is the result of defects or defects in the goods and products, is expressly excluded in full. All risk with regard to product safety, damage, consequential damage, functioning / non-functioning of the sold / delivered goods and products is entirely for the account and risk of the buyer.
3. The buyer is never entitled to an exchange of purchased items and products.
Article 5 CANCELLATION
If, after placing an order or confirming an assignment, a buyer or lessee cancels the assignment or order, the full order amount is nevertheless due.
Article 6 ADVANCE PAYMENT
The entrepreneur is entitled to request advance payment of all or part of the purchase price or the rental price when entering into the agreement.
Article 7 PAYMENT AND PAYMENT TERM
1. Insofar as the purchase price or rental price has not been paid in advance, it must be paid immediately upon delivery, unless the parties have agreed otherwise in writing.
2. Any later payment is considered default.
3. If a buyer or tenant does not meet his payment obligations, the entrepreneur is authorized to collect the amount due.
The associated costs are fully borne by the buyer / tenant.
4. During the term of default, the buyer / tenant owes interest equal to the statutory interest for commercial transactions.
Article 8 DUTCH LAW
All agreements to which these terms and conditions have been declared applicable are subject to Dutch law.
Individual deviations, including additions or extensions to these terms and conditions, are only valid if they have been recorded in writing between the entrepreneur and the buyer / tenant.
REGISTERED BRANDS AND LOGOS
Warning: Many of the barrels supplied by us retain their original brands and logos from distilleries which have exclusive rights to their trademarks and logos. It is prohibited to use these trademarks and/or logos in marketing communications and commercial communications used by you. Santing Beer & Spirit Barrels is in no way responsible and/or liable for the costs resulting from non-compliance with this prohibition.